♥ leave a comment and make me happy ♥

26 febbraio 2011

Counterculture Vs. Capitalism

Good News:
This night I received a sweet surprise on Etsy! I'm so excited and cross my fingers :)
Sometimes here in Berlin I miss my family so much, I can't wait to hug my brother and his girlfriend on March 15th :)
YAY! So all together we could take part in some cool craft market in Berlin.

Bad News:
Tacheles will be put up for auction .
The Hamburg-based bank HSH Nordbank wants to throw all of the artists out of the building. The bank plans to auction off Tacheles, together with the large undeveloped lot where the building stands on the corner of Oranienburger Strasse and Friedrichstrasse in Berlin’s historic Mitte.
The Auction will take place on April 4th.

http://www.kunsthaus-tacheles.de/


Me @ Tacheles - 2008

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...