♥ leave a comment and make me happy ♥

19 maggio 2012

Positano - That's Amore! - romantic places

Ok, I have to admit it : I'm in love with Positano.
It's so charming and romantic, and I feel so lucky because I live quite near this little wonder. I can't explain why, but there's something magical in the air, expecially during the spring and the fall season, when there are not so many tourists walking along the small but wonderful alleys. 
I 'm always fascinated by the amazing natural landscape and I love in particoular his lights and the sea smell! In Positano it's all so quiet and relaxing  (except that during the summer :P ) 
Amalfi Coast was listed as a UNESCO Word Heritage Site as a cultural landscape, so, if you are lucky enough to visit the Coast this summer, don't forget to take a tour of Positano as well!

 Here are some pics I took two years ago in Positano (it was in september):










And YOU?
what's your favourite "romantic place" ?

2 commenti:

  1. Anywhere that's a nice beach! I live in the middle of Colorado, so no beaches here and absolutely love the ocean!

    Erika
    http://shutterbugg553.blogspot.com/

    RispondiElimina
  2. hello Erika! thanks for your comment :) one day I would love to see the ocean too!

    RispondiElimina

linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...